1. Katherine Stone from http://www.postpartumprogress.com asked if she could post my letter to ACOG on the site. I am stoked. Excited is an understatement. Thank You, Jesus. Keep me humble.
2. Yesterday I purchased:
- 4 boxes of cereal
- 3 packages of whole grain english muffins
- 2 packages of whole wheat bagel thins
- 3 individual containers of greek yogurt
- 1 box of WhuNus? (A “nutrtional” cookie…..if there is such a thing….?)
for a grand total of:
I was pretty proud. Maybe not an extreme couponer’s result, yet I was on a post shopping savings high afterwards. And also noted that Honey Nut Cheerios has approximately the same amount of sugar as Fruit Loops.
3. My husband and I have begun “Insanity”. You know, with Shaun T? The guy who screams “Let’s GO!” into the camera and you want to run in the opposite direction. You have to be a little off to do this exercise program. Day one of the Fit Test, my right quad gave out and I fell oh so gracefully onto the living room floor. It’s Day 5 and there are 55 more to go….and we get up together at 430 in the morning to do this. He says we should take before and after pictures. I don’t know if I can stomach looking at a picture of well…my stomach at it’s current state.
I’m ready for a nap by 10 am. Ok, I’m ready for a nap now, at 6:27 am.
But I feel…..awesome.